Tonight it felt like SOMETHING should be tacked on to this blog, but, not being in a writing mood, I decided a good ol’ hair update would be fine. Since my scalp has now produced a very workable amount of hair, I’m spending time in the bathroom gratefully fussing with it. The routine …
- Half hour before shower, apply hair ‘mask’ and work the viscous, lovely smelling cream through hair with fingers.
- Wait. (While waiting, a good portion of the thirty minutes will be spent washing the ‘mask’ off hands.)
- Step in shower and wash hair. Because of the ‘mask’ it will take two or three washings. Follow with conditioner which soaks in for an additional five minutes … useful time which can be spent not on hair.
- Step out of shower. Spray on ‘leave-in’ conditioner. Gently comb through.
- Next, blow dry while pulling outwards with round brush (Pic 1). Try not to pull too many hairs from their follicles during this step … tricky.
- Time for the formidable flat iron. Find it in the cabinet along with the burn protection glove that came with it . This thing is scary hot … do NOT clip your earlobe with it and do NOT get distracted nor dawdle. Yes, flat irons are scary, but they are, well, necessary since approx 2010 America. (Pic 2)
- Last but not least, the POMADE goes in … crack for (my) hair.
Pic 3 shows resulting hair after all these many steps. Oh, and just a teeny touch of makeup (barely worth mentioning) on the adjoining face.
Good night now.